Established in 2016, BPM was created to help every body get active, have fun, and meet new people through fitness. We aim to lead the industry in motivation, build physical competency, and unite our community by nurturing the pursuit of fitness for life.
Located in the heart of Victoria at 800B Cloverdale Ave, BPM Fitness Centre provides an atmosphere which makes you feel at home. Friendly staff, natural light, high ceilings, a beautiful bay door and plenty of space characterize our unique studio. When you walk into BPM, you will be greeted by one of our friendly staff who will help you with anything you need. The Fitness Centre also features a coffee bar, retail shop, change rooms, washrooms, treatment room, shower, and hydration station for your convenience.
What we do:
Have fun … peppered with fitness! BPM offers a wide range of fitness classes to Victorians including bootcamp, strength conditioning, boxing, CrossCon, HIIT and more. We are also happy to provide Personal Training, Fascial Stretch Therapy, movement/mobility rehab services, and Workshops to further the education and competency of our members.
At BPM, you’ll also have the opportunity to join the BPM Barbell Club where you can work on Powerlifting and Olympic lifting with our experienced Coaches.
- Unity – bringing our community together through a common good
- Neutrality – serving people, not systems, with compassion and understanding
- Integrity – conducting our business with honesty
- Transparency – creating an open line of communication with members, staff, and community
- Equity – treating all members of the community fairly and without bias
With these principles we have created an inclusive and welcoming environment free from gym-timidation where you can feel comfortable while safely pushing your physical limits regardless of race, religion, gender, ethnicity, or sexual orientation. We are here for every body.
What we have:
Check out why we’re Saanich’s #1 functional training facility:
- Dedicated Personal Training area
- 10 Squat Racks
- Leg Press
- Leg Extension Machine
- Thousands of pounds of bumper plates
- 100+ sets of dumbbells up to 90lbs
- Concept 2 Rowers
- Spin Bikes
- Ski Ergs
- 70 feet of pull-up bars
- 50 foot turf and sled
- Boxing Heavy Bags and gloves
- Climbing rope
- Cable machines
- Bands, bosus, tires, battle ropes, skipping ropes, and mobility tools
- Massive bay door with natural light and fresh-air flow
HOURS OF OPERATION
The Fitness Centre is open 6am-8pm (M-F) and 8am-12pm (Sa,Sun)
800B Cloverdale Avenue, Victoria, BC